HUMAN HAIR WIG VS SYNTHETIC WIG
Human Hair Wigs
Human hair wigs are made from 100% human hair. The feel just like your natural hair and it can be styled and treated just as you would you natural hair. If treated properly your human hair wig can last up to 2 years or even more so its worth the investment. Note that human hair wigs can range in price depending on the type of hair which can be European hair, Vietnamese hair, Brazilian hair and various more(this will be explained more in our next article)
Synthetic wigs contain a variety of fibers like polyester, acrylics, and PVC (polyvinyl chloride). The type of synthetic fibers used influences the wig’s sheen. For example, low-quality synthetic fibers will have the highest sheen and lack a natural-looking texture and fluidity.
If you wanting a natural looking synthetic wig then go for our range of premium synthetic wigs, which has a human hair feel and is one of the best on the market.
FIND THE RIGHT CAP CONSTRUCTION
Lace front, full lace wigs, monofilament cap
Lace front wigs
- A lace front cap has a piece of ventilated lace across the forehead that creates a seamless hairline. Ventilation is a process done by hand where 1-3 pieces of hair are tied in a knot around the lace.
- The lace is translucent to blend with your natural skin tone easily.
- The hairline directs hair away from the face for a more natural look.
- Depending on the hair quality and craftsmanship, the knots on the front hairline can be virtually undetectable or somewhat noticeable.
Full lace wigs
- The knots are tied directly onto the lace and are therefore visible on the top of the wig.
- Easy to move the hair in any direction.
- This style is known for providing maximum volume.
- Lighter and more breathable than monofilament tops.
- The smooth and thin nature of a monofilament material top creates the illusion of a natural scalp and part.
- Hair is ventilated to the top of the cap allowing for versatile styling and parting.
- The knots are visible on the top of human hair wigs.